Who needs an Eagle Scout Rank Application?
The Form is an Application for the Eagle Scout Rank. All the attached documents are proofs for the Council Service that the applicant matches all the requirements for getting the Rank. As far as adult scouts don’t carry badges this Form is used by children (people younger than 18 y.o.)
What is an Eagle Scout Rank Application Used for?
The Application Form is used for getting an Eagle Scout Rank which represents a milestone of accomplishment recognized all over the U.S. and further.
Is an Eagle Scout Rank Application Accompanied by Other Forms?
An Eagle Scout Rank Application shall enclose attachments listed below:
- Service project workbook
- Statement of ambitions and life purpose
- Listing of positions, honors and awards
When is an Eagle Scout Rank Application due?
An Eagle Scout Rank Application may be filed any time after completing all the tasks required for getting the rank. However this shall be done before the 18th birthday of the applicant.
What Information Should be Provided in an Eagle Scout Rank Application ?
This Application Form should contain the following information:
- The date of becoming a Boy Scout
- The date of becoming a Varsity Scout
- The date of becoming a Venturer or Sea Scout
- The dates of earning all merit badges
- The date of finishing Eagle Service Project
- The date of Scoutmaster conference
- Information about Merit Badges
- Position of responsibility
Where do I send an Eagle Scout Rank Application?
The Application Form with the Attachments shall be submitted to the Chief Council Service Center depending on the State applicant is either registered or lives in.